Abode is helping to pioneer the transformation of hospitality. We're combining exceptional spaces with the convenience & next-level service found in upscale hotels. Abodes are design-forward, tech-optimized, & curated to give travelers a truly home-like experience. By giving travelers convenient access to authentic living experiences in the most desirable neighborhoods Abode has created a hospitality experience that resonates with guests by merging the best attributes of home-sharing & hotels.
Located in The Golden Triangle adjacent to the Strip District, Abode’s beautiful apartment-suite offers up unbeatable access to downtown Pittsburgh.
Enjoy complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, a smart TV, freshly roasted coffee, Casper beds, designer linens, a washer/dryer, and cruelty-free all-natural bath products, high-end kitchenware, and 24/7 support throughout your stay. You’ll also have access to the amenities in this luxury building: a full gym, lounge, and on-site dry cleaning pick-up and delivery.
Whether you’re traveling for business or leisure, you’ll enjoy this bright studio-like space that features multiple work surfaces, a welcoming and comfortable lounge area, and plenty of USB ports to keep you charged.
Kick back in comfortable living spaces, which feature everything you need to let go after a long day: plush seating and a smart TV perfect for Netflix binges. Casper mattresses and ultra-luxe linens ensure you get an exceptional night of sleep.
Enjoy smooth arrival with seamless digital access, and if you have any questions or concerns throughout your stay, we have a 24/7 support team that’s always just a phone call, text, or email away.
We're working hard to keep our Abodes safe and open to anyone who needs them. Check-in is seamless, with no lines to stand in or people to meet to ensure our guests can limit their interaction with others. We are implementing rigorous additional cleaning and sanitizing procedures before and after each stay, providing extra soap in the homes for personal hygiene, and fully stocked with cleaning supplies and paper goods. Our team is dedicated to assisting our guests and are available at any time, day or night.
This home is a 1-bedroom apartment in a luxury building in the heart of Downtown Pittsburgh. It boasts a fully-appointed kitchen, ensuite washer/dryer combo, air conditioning, and 1 full bathroom with step-in shower and numerous, large windows for ample natural light.
• Queen bed with Casper mattress situated in the bedroom
• Interior Define Sleeper sofa in living room that pulls out to a queen mattress measuring 60" x 72" x 6"
• Fully appointed bathroom
• Eco-conscious, cruelty-free shampoo, conditioner, soap, and body wash provided.
• New remodeled modern kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances. Kitchens are fully equipped and include dishware, flatware, glassware, pots, pans, and ovenware.
• Appliances include 4-top electric stove and oven, microwave, refrigerator with freezer, pour-over coffee carafe and water kettle, traditional coffee maker, toaster, and blender.
Your Abode is equipped with a smart TV or streaming device which allows guests to access their own streaming accounts that are automatically logged out at checkout. Your Abode does not have cable or satellite service but the streaming device does provide some free TV and movie content.
• Luxury Decor by West Elm, CB2, Casper, H&M
• High-speed internet
• Smart thermostats
• White noise machines for light sleepers
• Bedside USB multi-port charger
• Full Kitchen perfectly stocked for a chef's delight
• Walk to dozens of shops, restaurants, and public transportation
As our guests, you're booking a whole apartment, and you will have access to the entire residence, including bedrooms, kitchen, private living room, bathroom, etc. You'll also have access to the amenities in this luxury building: a full gym, lounge, and on-site dry cleaning pick-up and delivery.
Interaction with Guests:
You will have access to our team 24/7. You will be provided with contact information for your host, available during the day, and our 24-hour concierge service team in case of emergencies.
We make sure you have all of the information you need for smooth check-in, navigating the space, getting around, recommendations for the best eateries, nightlife, events, and information about the necessities (grocery stores, pharmacies, gas stations, ER, etc.)
Located in The Golden Triangle adjacent to the Strip District, Abode's beautiful apartment-suite offers up unbeatable access to downtown Pittsburgh. With a walk score of 94, your apartment is located a short walk to some of Pittsburg's best restaurants, nightlife, and attractions. Some of the 50+ nearby restaurants, including Condado Tacos, Eleven, Bakersfield, and Sienna Mercato. Other attractions include the David Lawrence Convention Center, Senator John Heinz History Museum, Byham Theater, Pittsburg Symphony Orchestra, and August Wilson Center for African American History.
The home is a short walk to Pittsburgh's Union Station and Steel Plaza, providing easy access into and around the city, including Amtrak, GreyHound, and Pittsburgh's bus and light rail systems.
• Paid parking is available on site. Questions? Feel free to reach out and ask.
• The Port Authority of Allegheny County, the largest transit agency in southwestern Pennsylvania, provides public transportation services throughout Pittsburgh and Allegheny County. The Authority operates a total of 102 routes, including 98 bus, 3 light rail, and 2 inclines.
Other Things to Note:
** Please be advised guests may be required to sign a guest agreement and provide government-issued identification prior to check in.**
Please be respectful of your new home, neighbors and community. We require our guests abide by the following rules:
• Check-in is 4PM or later.
• Please no open flames, this includes but it not limited to candles, sparklers, incense, cigarettes, cigars,
• Please no illegal activity or substances: The use or involvement of illegal substances is highly prohibited and will result in eviction from the property, and may also result in law enforcement participation.
• We understand things happen but we do require that all guests report any and all damage during their stay.
• For security purpose and to ensure that both parties are completely comfortable, guests who wish to make a reservation must have a completed profile on Airbnb (including a clear photograph of your face so we know that the person booking is in fact the person checking in)
• Guests are required to digitally provide a valid government-issued ID and selfie prior to check-in. This specifically including a photo of the government identification near the face of the guest to verify possession. That identification and individual submitting it must match the name of the person making the reservation. There are no third party bookings allowed, unless using the Airbnb business travel option.
• Guests will be required to sign a separate guest agreement within 72 hours of the confirmation of the reservation via Airbnb (or upon receipt for reservations taking place inside of 72 hours from check in)
• Please be advised Guests will be asked to provide a birthday and current address as building management requires proof of a basic public records search for the primary Guest making the reservation.
• This building, per the onsite management and the individual lease agreements, is a 100% smoke free; including both private and communal roof-top areas, the unit itself and any other public areas within the building and the communal property regardless of whether inside or out. You must be totally off of the premises and on public property to smoke. If you're a regular smoker and feel you'll have a hard time following this rule we kindly suggest you look into another property. Evidence of smoking will result in a complete forfeit of your security deposit.
EVENTS & GATHERINGS
• We have a zero-tolerance policy with noise complaints, parties or gatherings of any sort. We ask that you please respect our neighbors and keep noise to a minimum. QUIET HOURS from 10PM-8AM.
• We ask that all guests let us know in advance if they plan on having any visitors during their stay. There is a limit of 5 visitors in the apartment itself. There is a limit of 2 visitors in any of the building's amenities. Please no unregistered overnight guests.
FILMING & PHOTO SHOOTS
• If you or your company are interested in utilizing the space for film, television, music video or photo/film shoots of any kind, please contact us via the message portion of the site to discuss details, approvals, pricing, etc.
• Please deposit all trash in trash chute located on your floor (please reference your house manual for exact location).
• Guest agrees to hold the Host harmless against any and all loss, claims, causes of action, demands and/or costs and expenses that may be incurred by the guests in relation to the unit rental. We cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items. Subletting the property is strictly prohibited.
• We highly recommend our guests purchase travel insurance to protect them against any issues that would cause a guest to have to cancel their trip. InsureMyTrip offers plans from 21 different carriers, have an easy-to-follow website that allows you to compare and contrast each policy or e-mail details to yourself, and offer a wide range from standard policies to 5 star coverage. If you do a quick online search it should pop up.
• Check-in is 4PM or later.
• Rental Agreement: Guests are required to sign a separate guest agreement