The Chalet is located in a quiet environment. It has two stories and is located next to the main house (where we live). The Chalet has its own entrance and the first floor includes a living room, a kitchen and a bathroom/toilet. The second floor can be reached via a ladder, which leads to the bedroom. A comfortable "Queen size" bed is available in the bedroom plus a wardrobe.
The Chalet also has a balcony. From the second floor bedroom the balcony can be accessed. It faces south and overlooks the garden.
Located 500 m from the beach and across the street is the main shopping center and Supermarket.
Noordwijk is an ideal location for holiday-makers. It is situated along the coast. Nature lovers can rent a bike and cycle through the dunes that are surrounding the village. During Spring, you can view the tulip fields and you can visit the gardens of the World famous "Keukenhof" which is a 15 km drive away. Twice a year, in April and August, there are opportunities to view the flower parade from your/our doorstep.
Activities / Things to Do
- Walking along the beach
- Sunbathing in Summer
- Cycling (bike rental nearby)
- Enjoy nature: dunes and woods (walk and cycling)
- Play tennis (nearby Tennis court)
- Indoor swimming (nearby swimming pool)
- Midget golf / trampolines / bowling
- Visit Keukenhof (March - May)
- Sightseeing of flower fields (tulips, etc.: Spring time only)
- Visit museum (Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Space Expo, etc.)
- Boat ride / canal trip
....... and lots and lots of other things
- Amsterdam (45 km)
- Rotterdam (50 km)
- The Hague (Den Haag - 20 km)
- Leiden (10 km)
- Haarlem (25 km)
- Schiphol Airport (30 km)
- Keukenhof (15 km)
Note: Tourist Tax is included in the rental.
Self check-in and check-out:
There is a key box next to the main entrance.