1) Beautiful site inside and out. The sunrise and sunset were amazing on the beach.
2) Make sure you schedule your pictures early, spots fill up fast
3)Rooms were nice and housekeeping did a good job.
1) Poorly managed when it comes to the antigen test. The customer service we received for this was unacceptable, pretty much an "oh well, figure it out" situation. We had to pay $50 at the nearby urgent care near the hotel. They failed to mention the test site was not open on the weekends and our flight to leave was a Monday. The earliest they had was a Monday at 4 pm.
2) All-inclusive - breakfast/dinner was not worth it, go local. It only satisfied for the first day and a half. When they were short-staffed the food, was sloppy.
3) Take an uber, the taxi from the hotel cost more and we were in a taxi that had all car alerts lighted, which was a major concern.
4) Activities were OVERPRICED. If you know, you know.