Elevate your next vacation with a visit to Mountain Peak Lodge. This five bedroom Tahoe Donner vacation rental spans over 3,300 square feet and three levels of luxury mountain living. Extensively remodeled and offering sweeping mountain views from the main living spaces and the majority of the bedrooms, this home is truly one of a kind.
The main living area features a comfortable sectional, gas fireplace, and a television large enough to rival the size of the mountain views. Off the great room is a separate sitting room which can be closed off via a barn door. Inside, the sofa and television can become a hangout for small children, close enough for adults to keep watch, or the desk can turn into a private work space behind a closed door. For those who think communal meals are one of the best parts of vacation, the gourmet kitchen will take dinner to the next level. A six burner Viking range and full suite of leading appliances are complimented by marble and quartzite counter tops and a large island.
Upstairs, a gorgeous Master suite offers mountain views and is outfitted with a King bed, double sided gas fireplace, and ensuite bath where you can enjoy the fireplace from the Victoria + Albert Amiata soaking tub. Two additional bedrooms - one of which is designed for the children to be close by - and a full bath round out the home's upper level.
Downstairs, you'll find the game room with foosball table, television, seating area and another gas fireplace. The final two bedrooms are also on this lower level, each with mountain views, and sharing a full bath.
On the outdoor deck, a large hot tub can be enjoyed year round. During the summer months, gather around the firepit, fire up the gas grill, or enjoy a cup of morning coffee while soaking in the serenity of the Sierras.
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• 3300 Square Feet
• Panoramic views of Carson Range
• Hot tub
• Separate main floor sitting room with TV and Desk
• Downstairs game room with foosball
• Access to Tahoe Donner amenities (See Details Below)
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe Donner is one of America's largest homeowner's associations, with nearly 6,500 properties and 25,000 members enjoying over 7,000 acres in the Sierra Nevada mountains.
In the winter, enjoy on site access to cross country and downhill skiing, and a snow play area which is a favorite among our younger visitors. In the summer, take advantage of the championship golf course and clubhouse, or bring the family to one of the private swimming pool complexes. You'll also have access to a private beach club at Donner Lake, where you can avoid the crowds and spend a day paddle boarding, kayaking, or sunbathing on provided chaise lounges.
Dining options within the community include The Lodge Restaurant and Pub, winner of the 2015 Open Table Diners' Choice Award, and Pizza on the Hill, a casual spot perfect for the whole family.
Compared to other North Shore Tahoe locations, staying in Tahoe Donner cuts the drive from the bay area down by close to 45 minutes, so you'll be enjoying the first cocktail of your vacation while others are still stuck in traffic. Tahoe Donner is minutes away from Historic Downtown Truckee, about 12 miles from Northstar California, and 16 miles from Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows.
Included with your rental are two guest cards providing access to the amenities available in Tahoe Donner. Each guest c $15 per person per day. Children under 7 are free. Daily Access Fees are only good for single use; they are no longer transferable across amenities.
TAHOE DONNER AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Rec center with work-out facility
• Swimming Pools and hot tub
• Fitness classes
• Downhill ski area (great for kids!)
• Cross country ski area
• Equestrian center
• Tennis center
• 18-hole golf and driving range
• Hiking, and so much more!
To learn more about the community,click on the HOA Link Below.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Tahoe Donner Rec Center limits guest usage to 8 people over the age of 6.
2. This home is located in an area with potential for very high snow load. 4WD/AWD with snow tires or chains required during the winter months.
3. This home has satellite internet, and is known to be slow compared to urban standards, especially in bad weather. Refunds will not be issued for internet service interruptions.
4. No street parking. Guest should check with a Tahoe Getaways agent if bringing a boat or RV, which includes Sprinter style vans.
5. The gas grill is only available during the summer months.
6. All images of Tahoe Donner amenities provide courtesy of Tahoe Donner.
7. As a result of Covid-19, public, private, or HOA amenities may be limited, or may not available at all. No refunds or adjustments in the terms of this Agreement will be made based on changes to public or private amenities as such policies or decisions are not within TRPM's control.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
PAYMENT/CANCELLATION POLICY –
Reservations are considered booked when Guest's non-refundable prepayment has been received. Reservation Balance is due 60 days prior to arrival, at which time the reservation is considered non-refundable (less any taxes paid).
Please Note – Vrbo collects their “Service Fee” upon booking as well. Please contact Vrbo directly for the Service Fee refund policy.
OWNER FEES DETAILS -
“Administrative Fee” aka Tahoe Getaways Worry Free Guarantee – this fee offers our guests the flexibility to reschedule their stay, 60 days prior to or after, the original arrival date, for any reason, at the same property. Additional charges will apply for nightly rate differences when applicable. Subject to availability. See our Rental Agreement for further details.
“Management” aka Damage Waiver Fee – this fee protects you against a maximum of $3000 of unintentional damages at the rental unit, provided that damage is disclosed to Tahoe Getaways prior to check-out.
Town of Truckee Certificate STR21-00776