- you stay in the city center, so everything is super close and transportation, fast food, convenience stores, restaurants, everything is right there. Very convenient.
- staff is nice and in general helpful
- breakfast is very good and it includes everything for everyone
- sauna is nice but no stairs in pool
- cleaning is not thorough. Certain dirty spots have not been cleaned during 1 week.
- this is a VERY busy hotel. They often get very large groups of people for check-ins and they only have 1-3 max people to handle this. THEY NEED TO HIRE MORE PEOPLE FOR THE RECEPTION. I have never in my life seen so many people packed in the lobby waiting to be checked-in.
- forget about quiet nights. You are in the city center so from Thursday-Sunday expect busy, loud nights with car honking at 4:00am and hearing screaming of intoxicated people. If you are looking for more privacy and peace, this is not for you.
- I support technology but this hotel is overcomplicating everything. Starting from the elevators through turning the lights including locking the door from outside. Nobody tells you that you have to lock your room with your room card from outside or it stays unlocked.
- we had a special request via email sent to them several weeks prior our arrival, and although they replied to my email, when we arrived, it was not available. They said that even though they acknowledged my email, they did not explicitly confirm that the request would be honored which is weird.