- Pontos negativos: Limpeza, serviço e funcionários, comodidades e condições e instalações do estabelecimento
The room was an absolute mess. From finding a used q-tip on the counter to finding cobwebs in ever corner, it was almost as if the room was never cleaned. There were missing light bulbs in every light fixture and cigarette burn holes in the curtains and bed covers. They used the broken ceiling light cover as a lamp shade that was covered in spilled nail polish. The glass on the microwave was broken along with the refrigerator. There was mold on the bathroom ceiling and a terrible smell all throughout the room. The drawers were all broken and the tv didn’t work. The owner was extremely unprofessional and refused to accommodate when we brought these issues to his attention. It was outrageous charging 180$ for one night when the place was as terrible as that. I would not recommend this place to anyone.