The unique old building was nice, the staff was nice. The air conditioner didnt work in oir hotel room, had to call maintenance out 4 times to look at the unit befofe they moved us to another room, after being told there were no more rooms available. The second room smelled heavily like cigarettes and floor cleaner, the carpet was wet throughout the hotel room. There was no room service like advertised, no restaurant open like advertised except a limited menu for breakfast. When we ordered breakfast the fruit plate that was brought out had moldy fruit on the plate. I was told that the general manager would be getting ahlod of me to get some resolve or compisation but never heard back and when i called them they never answered the call or voice mail that was left.