All in one - Bus, Tram & Boat 72h Hop-On Hop-Off
Cleaning and safety practices
- Ticket validity: 72hours
- Hop-On/ Hop-Off in every stop
- Access to Carris Lisbon Public Trams during ticket validity
- Access to Santa Just Lift during ticket validity
- Access to Funiculars during ticket validity
Valid for 72 Hours, All in one - Bus, Tram and Boat 72h in Multilingual
Audio guide in English, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Ticket validity: 72h after the redemption
- Free for infants under 4
- Belém Lisbon & Modern Lisbon Bus Tours starts at Praça da Figueira
- Hills Tramcar Tour starts at Praça do Comércio
- Yellow Boat Tour starts at Terreiro do Paço Boat Station
What you can expect
Explore Lisbon at your own pace with a 72-hour ticket to 5 different hop-on and hop-off bus, tram and boat tours.
Belém Lisbon Bus Tour
Jump on an open top bus and explore the Belem Lisbon route full of historic squares. Hop-off at the historic Rossio Square (Praça de D. Pedro IV) where revolts, bullfights, and executions once took place. Then, head to the lively Restauradores Square (Praça dos Restauradores) and see the beautiful obelisk Monument to the Restorers. Stroll through Avenida da Liberdade and arrive at the roundabout of Marquess of Pombal Square (Praça do Marquês de Pombal). Capture photos as you experience the ambiance.
Modern Lisbon Bus Tour
Stare up at Lisbon’s bright blue sky as your travel the Modern Lisbon route to the Oceanarium, the largest indoor aquarium in Europe (admission not included). See the architecture of Casa dos Bicos and observe its curious façade. Then, head to the Museum of Amalia Rodrigues and learn about the queen of Fado. Next, visit the tile exhibit at the Azulejo Museum (Museu Nacional do Azulejo) and study the techniques used to create and manufacture decorative tiling.
Hills Tramcar Tour
Ride up and down the hills of Lisbon on board a vintage tram. Hop on and off at Portas do Sol, visit the magnificent Castelo de S. Jorge and enjoy the landscape of Tagus River from the viewpoints of the traditional quarter of Alfama – the birth place of melancholic Fado music.
Yellow Boat Tour
Board the boat at Terreiro do Paço or Belém, and find yourself a comfortable spot on deck. From the calm waters of the river, discover why Lisbon earned its nickname, “the City of the Seven Hills.” Take the most famous sights, such as the Castelo de São Jorge, Lisbon Cathedral, the 25th April Bridge, Mosteiro dos Jerónimos and Padrão dos Descobrimentos.
Belém Lisbon Bus Tour (1h40) departs from Praça da Figueira at 10:00AM / 11:00AM / 12:00PM / 1:00PM / 2:00PM / 3:00PM / 4:00PM / 5:00PM / 6:00PM (every 60 minutes)
Modern Lisbon Bus Tour (1h40) departs from Praça da Figueira at 10:30AM / 12:30PM / 2:30PM / 4:30PM (every 120 minutes)
Yellow Boat Tour (1h30m), departures from Terreiro do Paço (Boat Station): 12:00PM / 3:00PM / 5:00PM.
Hills Tramcar Tour (1h30) departures from Praça do Comércio: 10:30AM / 12:30PM / 3:00PM / 5:00PM
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided